As wedding professionals, we are dedicated to providing you with complete and comprehensive wedding planning services, tailored to all your needs and preferences with beginning-to-end wedding planning services.
We do not limit the amount of time we spend discussing and planning every detail of your wedding day. A wedding coordinator allows you to relax and enjoy one of the most important days of your life, as well as the month and days leading up to your “Big Day.”
Day of Wedding Planning
“Day of” planning includes helping you choose vendors most suited to your specific wedding details.
- A “get acquainted” meeting to gather your thoughts, details and preferences
- We will prepare a detailed timeline of your wedding day and provide that to you and your event vendors
- Rehearsal coordination
- On-site coordination for the day of the wedding with the event venue and all service vendors.
Full-Service Wedding Planning
Full-Service Wedding Planning includes helping you choose vendors most suited to your specific wedding style, and setting and attending meetings with you and these vendors.
- A task list and budget along with design ideas
- A timeline from 12 months out
- Help with hotel accommodations and transportation
- A detailed timeline of the wedding day provided to you and your vendors
- Rehersal coordination
- On-site coordination the day of the wedding with the venue and all vendors
Partial or Petite Wedding Planning
For smaller weddings with as much help as you may need.
We welcome small, intimate weddings as we well as elopements.
Officiant Wedding Services
Includes a religious or non-religious personalized ceremony.
Performed by one of our licensed officiants.
- Rehearsal included
- LGBT welcome